Board of Trustees
- 7 p.m.
- 3rd Monday of every month
- Village Hall
1 Store Hill Road
Old Westbury, NY 11568
- Plans for new agenda items are to be submitted to the Superintendent of Buildings by appointment only. Submissions are incomplete without making an appointment. Please view the submission schedule below. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Please be advised that updated plans following a walk-thru should be submitted to the office within five (5) business days. Please do not mail or drop off plans after the cut off, as they will not be accepted. This deadline is set in order to allow ample time for all parties to review updates prior to the Public Hearing.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Cory BakerDeputy Mayor
Marina ChimerineTrustee, Commissioner of Buildings, DPW and Police
Jeffrey K. Brown, Esq.Trustee, Government Liaison and Legal Affairs
Andrew WeinbergTrustee, Commissioner of Development
The Mayor and Trustees comprise the Village's Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees is the Village's governing and legislative body. The Board of Trustees also handles certain applications for special permits for commercial and institutional uses, and adopts the Village's zoning laws.
- 2022 Board Meeting Schedule (PDF)
- Board of Trustees Application - Online Fillable (PDF)
- Fiscal Impact Analysis - Land Use and Zoning Study
- Highlights from Moodys Report (PDF)
- Hypothetical Build-Out Scenario Assumptions - Land Use and Zoning Study
- Lubavitch Final Scope Document (PDF)
- Resolution and Statement Regarding Governor Hochul's Financial Plan (PDF)
- Short Environmental Assessment Form - Online Fillable(PDF)
- VOW Land Use and Zoning Study (PDF)
- VOW Land Use and Zoning Study June Update (PDF)
- VOW Land Use and Zoning Study Letter, dated 8.12.2021 (PDF)