- 7 p.m.
- 1st Monday of every month
- Village Hall
1 Store Hill Road
Old Westbury, NY 11568
- Plans for new agenda items are to be submitted to the Superintendent of Buildings by appointment only. Submissions are incomplete without making an appointment. Please view the submission schedule below. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Please be advised that updated plans following a walk-thru should be submitted to the office within five (5) business days. Please do not mail or drop off plans after the cut off, as they will not be accepted. This deadline is set in order to allow ample time for all parties to review updates prior to the Public Hearing.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Michelle Cervoni, Chairperson
- Eric Kaltman
- Edward Kalikow
- Paige Charles
- Ruth Cooper
- Caroline Hertz, Alternate
The Village of Old Westbury Planning Board is responsible for the overall pattern of development throughout the Village. The Planning Board is charged with ensuring that future land use, development and construction activities within the Village will have a harmonious relationship with the surrounding neighborhoods, and to otherwise promote the health, safety, general welfare, comfort and convenience of the Village and its residents.
The Planning Board conducts public hearings to review site plans for new homes and certain additions and alterations of existing homes within the Village. The Planning Board also provides recommendations to the Board of Trustees with respect to the development of institutional and commercial uses within the Village, and considers applications for subdivision approval.
For additional information, email Superintendent of Buildings Michael Malatino.