News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/17/2019 9:47:00 AM to 7/1/2019 12:00:07 AM.
Posted on: May 3, 2019
[ARCHIVED] History of Old Westbury
The Village of Old Westbury was first settled in 1658 and was known as "Woodedge" because of its location on the north side of Jericho Turnpike where the flat Hempstead Plains to the south stopped and the rolling woodland to the north began.